The Gold Crown Media Awards honor excellence in chapter newsletters and websites, and outstanding contributions to ASDA national publications.
- Best Newsletter in Competition
- Quality of Newsletter Information
- Newsletter Design & Layout
- Most Improved Newsletter
- Best Website in Competition
- Quality of Website Information
- Website Design & Usability
- Outstanding Use of Social Media
- Best News Article*
- Best Feature Article*
*These awards will be presented at the Gold Crown Awards ceremony, but do not require an application.
Application Guidelines & Submission Criteria
The application process for 2014 awards will open in October
Judging is based on standards of excellence itemized in the award criteria. ASDA’s editorial board and Council on Communications will judge the entries. Winners will be recognized at the Gold Crown Ceremony held during Annual Session.
For a list of all the Gold Crown Award winners, click here.
Return to Gold Crown Awards
Oklahoma students with their Best Website in Competition Award in 2013.