Gold Crown Awards -
The Gold Crown Chapter Achievement Awards honor outstanding accomplishments by ASDA chapters in serving members in accordance with the Ideal Chapter criteria.
Chapter Achievement Categories
- Ideal ASDA Chapter
- Most Improved Chapter
- Rookie Chapter of the Year
- Outstanding Membership & Communications
- Outstanding Fundraising
- Outstanding Activities
- Outstanding Involvement in Organized Dentistry
- Outstanding Predental Involvement
- Outstanding Ethical Awareness
- Most Creative Presentation
- Auto-enrollment Implementation*
- Largest Membership Market Share*
*These awards will be presented at the Gold Crown Awards ceremony, but do not require an application.
Application Guidelines & Award Criteria
The application process for 2014 awards will open in October. Applications will be due Jan. 31, 2014.
Judging is based on standards of excellence itemized in the award criteria. ASDA’s Ideal Award committee, which consists of members of the Council on Membership and other national leaders, will judge the entries. Winners will be recognized at the Gold Crown Ceremony held during Annual Session.
For a list of all the Gold Crown Award winners, click here.
Return to Gold Crown Awards
Minnesota show off their 2013 Ideal ASDA Chapter Award on the red carpet.