Home | Schedule at a Glance | Keynote Speakers | Travel and Hotel | FAQ
Exhibitors and Sponsors | Event Photos | Registration
All conference activities and accommodations are located at:
720 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, Ill. 60605
Check-in begins at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 3 with check-out at 11 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 6. Check your bag with the front desk before arriving to the Sunday sessions.
Attendees must book their own travel. Please arrive any time on Thursday, Nov. 3. The opening session begins at 8 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 4. Attendees can depart anytime after 2 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 6.
Midway Airport is 11 miles from the Hilton Chicago. Airlines servicing this airport include Southwest, Delta and Frontier.
O’Hare International Airport is 19 miles from the Hilton Chicago. Airlines servicing this airport include United, American, Delta, Jet Blue, Spirit and Virgin America.
Airport Transportation to the Hilton Chicago from Chicago Midway (MDW):
- By taxi: $35
- By public transportation: $2.25 each way. Find detailed fare information.
- Take the Orange Line toward the Loop and exit at Roosevelt. Walk east on E. Roosevelt Rd. toward S. Wabash Ave. Turn left onto S. Michigan Ave. and the Hilton Chicago will be on your left.
- Super shuttle is available at $26/way for shared van service
Airport Transportation to the Hilton Chicago from O’Hare International Airport (ORD):
- By taxi: about $50
- By public transportation: $5 when boarding at the airport, $2.25 for return trip. Find detailed fare information.
- Take the Blue Line toward Forest Park and exit at LaSalle. Walk east on W. Congress Pkwy toward S. Clark St. Turn right onto S. Michigan Ave. and the Hilton Chicago will be on your right.
- Super shuttle is available at $31/way for shared van service
Several cities are within a day’s drive.
- Milwaukee, Wis.: 2 hours
- Indianapolis, Ind.: 3.25 hours
- Iowa City, Iowa: 4 hours
- Ann Arbor, Mich.: 4.5 hours
- Alton, Ill.: 5 hours
- Detroit, Mich.: 5 hours
- Louisville, Ky.: 5.25 hours
- Cleveland, Ohio: 6 hours
- Columbus, Ohio: 6.25 hours
- Lexington, Ky.: 6.75 hours
- Minneapolis, Minn.: 7.5 hours
- Omaha, Neb.: 8 hours
- Lincoln, Neb.: 8.5 hours
- Kansas City, Mo.: 8.5 hours
- Nashville, Tenn.: 8.25 hours
Valet parking is available at the hotel as follows:
- Garage parking: $56/night
- Valet parking: $70/night