Home | Schedule at a Glance | Hotel & Travel | Registration | Forms & Templates | Issues
This year, the American Student Dental Association is joining forces with the American Dental Association to bring you a new lobbying experience. ADA Dentist and Student Lobby Day will feature dental students and practitioners coming together to lobby on Capitol Hill. In addition to conducting congressional meetings with dentists, dental student attendees will have the opportunity to network and learn with experienced practitioners throughout the meeting. Having 1,000 dental professionals on the Hill lobbying to protect and advance the profession is an event you do not want to miss!
What to expect?
3 days of joint events.
- Network with dental students and dentists at an evening Welcome Reception.
- Receive training on how to lobby your lawmakers.
- Learn more about the issues that affect dental students and practitioners.
- Meet with dental students and dentists from your region to prepare for your Congressional appointments.
- Hear from prominent speakers who will analyze the first 100 days of the new Congress and Trump administration.
- Enjoy a breakfast with your colleagues.
- Celebrate award recipients, including ASDA’s Legislative Liaison of the Year.
- Meet with members of Congress.
View the draft agenda.
To ensure every member of Congress is visited by a constituent, your congressional meeting will be scheduled for you during the registration process.
It is very important that you adhere to the registration procedures to guarantee that you secure a congressional meeting.